Disability Bowls Tasmania Committee
- Chair & Bowls Tasmania Director Gena Short
- Shannon Hyland
- Alan Ryman
Selectors & Coach Required
Bowls Tasmania are asking for expressions of interest for a panel of State Selectors to select the Disability Bowls Tasmania State Team. Selectors can be male or female and from any region, but may not be a player in the State Disability Team. We are also asking for expressions of interest for a Coach for this team, based under the above conditions. Expressions of Interest are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 28th April 2021.
Bowls Tasmania will be holding State Selection Trials for the Disability Bowlers Tasmania State Team. The State Team will compete at the National Championships in Queensland October 1-6 2021. Please note these trials are for Physically Impaired athletes only. If you do not currently have a classification but are intending to undergo the classification process then you are still welcome to attend the trials.
Any player wishing to be considered for selection for this team MUST submit their interest via the form below for planning purposes. Or contact Bowls Tasmania Director for Disability Bowls Gena Short, email@example.com or 0499 994 239.
Training Dates are as follows;
- DATES: 2nd & 16th May 2021
- TIME: 10am – 2pm (approx.)
- VENUE: Kings Meadows Indoor (Please be aware that there will be regionally based training once the team is selected to assist with travel commitments for players.)
- LUNCH: Lunch will be available for purchase.