Positions Vacant – Bowls Tasmania Match Committee and State Junior Assistant Manager
Bowls Tasmania is calling for expressions of interest to fill the following vacancies:-
Bowls Tasmania Match Committee
• To assist the CEO to organise and oversee all Bowls Tasmania championships and events.
• Duties will include assisting in preparation of Conditions of Play, allocation of venues for Bowls Tasmania events, running championships (conduct draws, allocation of venues, prepare score cards and draw sheets, prepare Bowls Link results, provide information to host clubs, arrange appointment of officials, assist in running events, input results into Bowls Link and provide results to Publicity Officer and webmaster).
• Three vacancies – one from each region.
• Applicants maybe of either gender for these positions.
• The appointments will be until October 2023.
State Junior Assistant Manager
• To assist the State Junior Manager.
• Applicant must be a female to assist in looking after Junior female team members.
• For a full overview of the requirements of State Managers please refer to Section 6: Team Managers in the Bowls Tasmania Selection Policy which can be found on the Bowls Tasmania website under Policies.
Applications for the positions must be in writing and close on Friday 13 May 2022.
To discuss these positions further, please contact Bowls Tasmania CEO Rob McGuire on email@example.com or on 0447 722 128.