Bowls Tasmania High Performance Chair of Selectors Vacancy
Bowls Tasmania is calling for expressions of interest to fill the following vacancy:-
State Chair of Selectors
- The appointment will be until October 2026.
- Successful applicant must have or obtain a current Working with Vulnerable People Card and the Bowls Australia Selection Module.
- Chair and convene all necessary panel meetings and ensure in each case that the panel complies with the Selection Policy. These should be done via Zoom and be held after SWC, championship events and State training sessions and not during same.
- Bring to the attention of the panel any adverse report that would impact on the selection of any player, such as an adverse report resulting from previous selection.
- Submit the final selection of the panel to Bowls Tasmania, in writing and in a timely manner.
- Note 1: The Chair is not required to attend all SWC, Championship events and State training sessions.
- Note 2: The Chair is also a member of the BTAS High Performance Committee, a member of the BPL Committee and is a selector for the Tasmania Tridents team.
For a full overview of the requirements of State Selectors and the Chair of Selectors, please refer to the Bowls Tasmania Selection Policy which can be found on the Bowls Tasmania website under Policies.
Applications for the positions must be in writing addressing the selection criteria as outlined above and close on Friday 16 February 2024.
To discuss this position further, please contact Bowls Tasmania CEO Rob McGuire on email@example.com or on 0447 722 128.