Positions Vacant – Bowls Tasmania State Team Managers – Open Men and Women, Senior Men and Women, Under 18’s, Disability and Bowling Arm Teams
Bowls Tasmania is calling for expressions of interest to fill the above vacancies:-
Team Managers should meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills.
• High level negotiation and communication skills.
• Demonstrated capacity to manage demanding and stressful situations.
• Previous experience in managing a representative sports team.
• Current Working with Vulnerable People Card.
Team Managers must:
• Prior to the team participating in an event assist Bowls Tasmania as directed with the administration and logistics associated with the team travel and accommodation liaise with Bowls Tasmania CEO to ensure full understanding of our tour itinerary and expectations.
• From the commencement of the tour be fully responsible for the administration and logistics associated with the team travel and accommodation.
• Work to ensure the maintenance of team unity, discipline and morale
• Ensure members of the team comply with the Policy
• Provide whatever assistance is necessary to ensure the health, safety and well-being of team members
• Bring relevant issues to the attention of Bowls Tasmania as required
• Following an event present a written report to Bowls Tasmania on players’ behaviour, event organisation, travel / accommodation arrangements and results.
Applicants may be of either gender for all these positions. The successful applicants must have or obtain a current Working with Vulnerable People Card.
Applications for the positions must be in writing and close on Friday 14 April 2023.
To discuss these positions further, please contact Bowls Tasmania CEO Rob McGuire on email@example.com or on 0447 722 128.