Tour to watch Tasmania Tridents in BPL#15
Bowls Tasmania has joined with RACT Hello World Travel at Rosny Park to arrange a tour for interested fans to watch Tasmania Tridents compete in the next Bowls Premier League (BPL#15) which will be held at Club Pine Rivers in Queensland from 23 – 27 May 2022 – and a lot of interest is being shown in the tour but not enough to make it a certain starter. We have ten people confirmed but need another ten people.
The Tasmania Tridents finished their first BPL on a high and are keen to go again in May 2022 and would love to have a Tasmanian fan base there to cheer them on.
For just $1,840 per person you could be part of the action. This includes:
- Return airfares from passenger’s choice of Hobart or Launceston to Brisbane including checked luggage.
- 5 nights accommodation – (Monday to Friday checking out Saturday morning) including breakfast daily.
- Private shuttle from Brisbane Airport to Mercure Clear Mountain Lodge and return.
- Daily private shuttle bus operating several times daily to and from the hotel to Club Pine Rivers.
- Unlimited entrance to BPL#15 games and Club Pine Rivers.
Club Pine Rivers is situated approximately 20 kilometres north of Brisbane and claims to be the best bowls club in Queensland. Its motto is “Be Surprised” and if you haven’t ever seen it, you will be!
Get your group together now and make sure that you are part of the action. To book your place on the tour, contact Payge Hill at RACT Hello World Travel on (03) 6212 6777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A non-refundable $200 deposit is required to be paid no later than 28 March 2022 to secure your place on the tour.