Senior Team Managers
Bowls Tasmania is seeking expressions of interest for the position of both a Men’s and Women’s Senior Team Manager for the State Senior Teams travelling to Ettalong Bowls Club for the National event, 19th – 24th October 2019.
It is a requirement that the Senior Team Managers must be eligible to participate in the team as a substitute should this be required for any reason. Therefore the Team Manager must be 60 or over by the first day of the Championships (20th October 2019).
As per the Bowls Tasmania Selection Policy applicants should also meet the following Criteria.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills
- High level negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to manage demanding and stressful situations
- Previous experience in managing a representative sports team Team Managers must:
- Prior to the team participating in an event assist Bowls Tasmania as directed with the administration and logistics associated with the team travel and accommodation liaise with Bowls Tasmania CEO to ensure full understanding of our tour itinerary and expectations.
- From the commencement of the tour be fully responsible for the administration and logistics associated with the team travel and accommodation.
- Work to ensure the maintenance of team unity, discipline and morale
- Ensure members of the team comply with the Policy
- Provide whatever assistance is necessary to ensure the health, safety and well-being of team members
- Bring relevant issues to the attention of Bowls Tasmania as required
- Following an event present a written report to Bowls Tasmania on players’ behaviour, event organisation, travel / accommodation arrangements and results.
Expressions of Interest are to be submitted to Bowls Tasmania CEO, Rebecca Van Asch by the 18th August 2019 via firstname.lastname@example.org.